Monday, August 22, 2011

pictures 8 22 11

Elder Wheeler and I
1. Elder Geddes at the train station this morning. Three weeks wasn't long, but I learned so much from him. It was a really good time.

2. This morning saying goodbye to Zheng Xiang Cheng, and his Mom. That's a great family. I'll see what I can do to baptize the mom.
p.s.
Elder Geddes moved! in the middle of the move call, he moved down to Jia Yi to be zone leader down there and spread his goodness. My new companion is now Elder Wheeler. He was also in the same group of missionaries that came to taiwan the same time as us! Cool huh? He's great, humble, really strong, and a convert to the church!!! Amazing. I have so much to learn from him. He got baptized not long ago and it's a really fun thing to serve with him and learn things more from his point of view.  I'll tell you more about him next week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment